We use bones and meat from pasture raised heritage pork and slow cook for over 12 hours to prepare this delicious broth. This kit will serve 3-4 people.
What you get:
1000ml Pork Bone Soup
Ingredients: Pasture raised heritage pork bones, organic onions, organic garlic, organic ginger, organic miso, chilli paste, chilli flakes, rice wine, fish sauce.
1.5lbs Braised Pasture Raised Heritage Pork Bone
Ingredients: Pasture raised heritage pork bones - neck bones and ribs with meat on them
350g Bok Choy
- One bunch Spring Onion
- 1lb Potato
- Optional: 100% Grass Fed Shaved beef
- Completely thaw all frozen ingredients.
- Boil potatoes in salted water. Drain and keep warm.
- Bring soup to boil. Add pork bones, boiled potatoes, sliced daikon, bok choy and bring to a boil.
- Add sliced beef if using.
- Ready to serve!